Complaints Handling Policy

V4B Ltd, aim to provide a very high standard of service to every client. It is important to us that all complaints are resolved as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.

This procedure explains how we will deal with any complaints. It also tells you what you can do if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.

What does V4B Ltd class as a complaint?

As per the Financial Conduct Authority a complaint is defined as an expression of dissatisfaction (oral or written) about the provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service. It alleges how you have suffered (or may suffer): financial loss; material distress; or material inconvenience.

Who does this Complaints Policy apply to?

Any customer who is unhappy with the service received from V4B Ltd can complain, however only the below customers have the option to forward their complaint to the Financial Ombudsman is they are unhappy with our final response.

  •  Personal Customers
  •  Self Employed Customers
  •  Partnerships (4 partners or less)

What should you do if you have a complaint?

If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, then we would like to hear from you.

How do I get in touch with V4B Ltd?

Phone : 0800 096 6488 Email :

Post : Ellkat House, Coed Aben Road, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham.LL13 9UH

What happens when I make a complaint?

We will try to resolve your complaint immediately or within 3 days.

In the unlikely event that we are not able to resolve your complaint within 3 working days, we will keep you informed of the progress of our investigations.

During the investigations the Customer Service Team Member will review all correspondence which includes but not limited to emails, calls, social media messages & marketing material, and they will discuss the complaint with all parties involved (Salesperson, Deal, Funder etc)

After the investigation the Customer Support Team will email you

  • Summary of complaint
  • Investigation undertaken
  • Our resolution

If you agree to the resolution, you will then receive a final response.

If you don’t agree to the resolution, it will be escalated and reviewed by the management team. Their resolution will be a final response.

A final response which will outline our findings, our resolution, and details on how to escalate further.

The FCA maximum time limit for a Final Response is 8 weeks from the date of complaint

What happens if I don’t agree with the Final Response?

  • If you have a regulated contract with us and are not satisfied with our final response, you may entitled to refer it to Financial Ombudsman Service.

How do I get in touch with the Financial Ombudsman Service?

Phone: 0800 023 4567 - The phones lines are open between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. At times, you might need to wait to speak to someone.

  • You may also be able to benefit from BVRLA ADRS (Alternative Dispute Resolution Service)

How do I get in touch with the BVRLA’s ADR service?


Post: Conciliation Service

BVRLA, River Lodge, Badminton Court, Amersham, Buckinghamshire. HP7 0DD

If you have any questions in relation to our Complaints Policy, please email